BULA!!!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hiyeee

Ok Random blog jus kz I downloaded the blog app on my new itouch and jus wanted to see what it's about lol yuuuup my brother bought me an itouch and I still can't believe it but I looove it and him for that! It's my new distraction...oh yeah cannot forget mundinicole for suggesting it yeee malo sister! :)

Anyways, I was skyping with my parentals the other night on the itouch kz it was me madres birthday...technology is crazy I tell u, and in a few more years it will be crazier! But anyways, I was talking to my mom and she kept slipping up about her coming up, jus kz she wants to surprise us but we all already know thanks to mundinicole hahaha jk sis, it was Drex who told me lol but it was jus funny hw she would try cover it up lol and I'm laughing super hard but can't show her kz totally would lose my cover lol anyways if u know my mom u would be laughing with me right now kz nt obvious enough hahaha gotta pull out the acting cards when she gets here lol

Oh and general conference just passed and it was the bomb as usual :) I went to the conference center for the relief society broadcast and it was some kind of amazingness! Pres Utchdorfs talk on the "Forget Me Nots" totally hit the spot! Felt like he read my journal and based his talk around it lol gotta love the inspiration the leaders of the church get kz they are man of god an know what we are going thru...the church is true and if ya haven't read it! I totally recommend!!! :) ok that is all for now lol I love reading my random posts later kz they make me laugh all the time lol yaaa ok byeeee over and out!

Oh and I wrote this ages ago bt forgot to publish so uh ya lol

No comments:

Post a Comment