BULA!!!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Memorial Day

So just posting up random events that I remember through out the year...will its 2012....surprise lol Man has out been a while...almost a year even...

Anyways, spent memorial day with the Lehi 41st...my new ward. Super fun day! Everyone in that ward is competitive (nt as much as I am but enough to make it fun). Anyway, they all super good at vball so it was intense lol Good food, fun in the sun, good company...hoksters and koko them visited.

The fun actually started during the water fight lol boys vs girls, figures. Our team captain koko and the boys reno. First it started with water to gatorade to ketchup and mustard lol I almost got the cops called on me cause me and Gipper got mustard at this ladies house and she was pissed kz we just walked away lol super intense but we all walked away laughing lol Good fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment