BULA!!!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fighting Temptation

I jus named this blog "Fighting Temptation" just cause i just finished watching the movie, and it just reminded me of how much i use to looove it and not because i was actually fighting temptation lol But i really jus wanted to blog about my day today and how awesome it was...didnt really do anything exciting and cool that the whole world needs to know about but ya just wanted to blog i guess lol
 
I started out my day watching both sessions of conference. Awesome way to start it! I am lucky to have the luxury of watching conference in my room...i looove it!!! lol anyways, sooooooooooo many things i learned today in saturdays session. Sooo many reminders about things i take for granted, things i need to work on and things i should look forward to...One of the many things that stood out to me was Dallin H. Oaks talk on "desire". He said:

"Our Desire dictates our priority, Our priority shapes our choices, and Our choices determine our actions"

And then he continued to say, "God will judge us according to the desire of our hearts." hmmm made me think what do i truly desire? i get caught up in the worldly things that i forget whats really important to me...or what SHOULD be important to me. He said we should prioritize our desires towards god and not seek out for the riches of the world. Something i definitely need to work on. Anyways i wish i could elaborate more but i'm tired lol i know weird that i'm already tired, but ya i going try get a normal scheduele...TRY! lol but ya, after watching conference i went for a run...i know acking lol felt mucho good to run, hmmm two days in a row...i think i will make this a habit hopefully, but it was good to jus run and think of the things i learnt in conference, the things i got in my Patriarchal blessing and what i need to do with my life to make it better :) ya all that in one run, thats probably why i ran for an hour, ya i didnt know till i saw the time i was jus sooo into my own thoughts i guess and also appreciating the scenery lol...but the thing that made my day awesome was spending time with the kids...i had soo much fun! and soo did they...we didnt even do much, we was jus jumping on the trampoline and i made them all dance lol aaawww man i wish i had a camera to capture all this...too funny!!! we played in the sun foreeever and the BEST part was after we were done playing they all came up to me and told me how much fun they had and they wanna do it all the time...hoooi! lol nah i loove it... I know it is corny but hearing them say that totally made my day!!! :) all i can say is these kids are threee much and i flipppppppin looooooove them!!!

anywayz, i going rest now so i can watch conference again tomoro...i'm excited!!! Goood nite!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment