BULA!!!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Never too late :)

Sooo yesterday was aweeesome!!!! I had the opportunity to get my Patriarchal blessing (along with ashlyn). Yes i'm 24 and i just got it and ya i dont know why it took me this long lol...but hey its never too late right? and the BEST timing too. From my first appointment with bish till now it seemed like foreverrr, but it was DEFINITELY worth the wait :) anywayz, i went to the stake center about an hour earlier than my appointment, i was soooo nervous! i dont know why...maybe because i didnt know what to expect, or maybe because i was just plain scared of what i was about to hear..but all in all it was an amaaaaazing experience, one that is soooo spiritual and sacred that i couldn't describe even if i wanted to.

But as he put his hand on my head and proceeded with the blessing, my heart was pounding like no other! i mean i swear the patriarch could hear it while he was blessing me lol but as he went on i felt suuuper calm and knew that i had nothing to be nervous about. Hearing all the blessings i knew in my heart that it was directly from Heavenly Father...this was such a testament again that he lives, knows me, loves me and only wants nothing less than the BEST for me. I wish i could share the blessing with the WHOLE world, but i know because of its sacredness i can only share it with my parents and my spouse (suuper excited to meet him whoever he is lol) and also keeping in mind that all these blessings will ONLY happen if i keep the commandments and show obedience to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm sooooo excited for whats instore for me and cant wait for all the blessings to come to past, of course in its due time :) anyways, i'm going to get my written blessing on Sunday hopefully and i cant wait to share it with my parents :)

Also, tomorrow is General conference :) i'm suuuper excited for that too. Tonight was the tristake dance in salt lake, i wanted to go to that soo bad cause last years one was suuper fun, but i had to babysit so John can go to his mission reunion. I guess thats a blessing in a way cause it will give me an opportunity to sleep early lol so i can watch both conference session cause i am sooo not a morning person lol Having said that i will now log off and attempt to sleep lol Good night all :)

1 comment:

  1. yay aggz! i'm so happy for you! make sure you read it often! I promise that every time you read it, you'll get something different out of it! :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete