BULA!!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy One Year

Wow i cant believe its already been a year since i've been living in Utah! Time sure does fly...Within that year i've grown to love utah (i know who would've thought)...made new friends, new hobbies (rugby) and best of all i get to live with my family :)

Somethings about me right now (cause idk wat else to write lol)

* i go to the Provo 7th singles ward *i play for the provo lady steelers (outside center) lol *i'm single booo hahaha *i mostly hangout with the rugby girls (mandi & ashlyn unga, lavi mounga, saane heimuli, tessi sometimes lol *i have a stake calling in the activities comittee *right now i'm loving all nicki minaj's song but reggae is still my thing *me and ashlyn are VT companions and we visit teach jocie and crystal *pate & ginger lives in seattle and  has two kids: diana and tainia *colin& char has 5: Chanice, CJ, ezra, whiti, chantay *Seta is in france playing rugby professionally for montipillier and is goin to marry mandi unga probably sometime in the summer (and he is annoying right now lol) *John and i leave with colin in Lehi *my parents are back home in fiji *my Best friends from home are jieni and chloe *my best friends from hawaii are all married (no pressure lol) : leeann mapu volavola, lesina funaki manutai, celeste ketcher oto , toriano taulogo *i also have homies in hawaii that are not married too (the crew) *my roomie melanie manutai jus left for her mish *hawaii is my most favorite place in the world *bbal is my fav sport, then vbal, then rugby *yellow is stil my fav color, slowly changin to red. *i'm 24 but people think i'm 16 (annoying lol) *i loooove eating *i sleeep too much *unemployed cuz i cant *phoneless cuz i never pay my bill lol *FB and twitter so'o lol

Somethings i hope to achieve this year:

*Finish reading the BOM *Get my patriarchal blessing *Have a current temple recommend *Get a Boyfriend, (get married and all that jazz lol) *Be in the best shape possible *Spend more time with my family *having one phone number for the whole year lol *think clean thoughts (no more dirty jokes lol) *cut down on unnecessary wants *stop being a brat and grow up lol *keep the word of wisdom *no swearing in any language *be independent *email the friends on the mish *be more in contact with family and friends *take more care of myself  *sleep early wake up early *less time on FB *dont tweet my every move lol *And jus Be me and Be Happy :)

Okay these are jus some random stuff bout myself and some things i wish to strive for just from the top of my head. And i'm glad no one reads this because this is sooo random but i love rambling to myself lol but hopefully before the next year i can write and say that i have done such things...well not really the married bit lol

vinaka. malo. fa'afetai. mahaloz. thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm so glad you like "leaving" in utah! Hahaha jk sis we are happy you're here and that you hang out with us and that you play rugby with us and and and ya! Lol excited to start this blogging project!! Good job on your first blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha you knooow wat leeeave my poor blog alone hahaha oh man i cant wait to start the project too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you visit Jocie and Crystal!?!? WHEN!!!bahahha... love you, Visting Teacher!

    ReplyDelete